In this webinar four Catholic young adults take part in a moving and spirit-filled conversation about:
1) What climate justice means to them.
2) How their faith and/or spirituality informs their work for climate justice.
3) How they imagine their lives in a climate-changed world.
4) What they desire in their relationships with people from other generations, especially older ones, as they confront the climate crisis.
5) Their dreams for the church.
1) Desiré Findlay, Covenant Young Adult Mobilization Intern, dancer, educator, writer, activist.
2) Luke Henkel, activist, writer, current graduate student at Glasgow Caledonian University pursuing his MS in Climate Justice
3) Lucero Soto, Community activist, Sacramento ACT (Area Congregations Together)
4) Teresa Rojo Tsosie, member of the Navajo Nation, Covenant consultant, director of religious education at St. Jude Parish in Tuba City, AZ, Navajo Reservation.
Moderator: Anna Robertson, Director of Youth and Young Adult Mobilization, Catholic Climate Covenant