An information-packed webinar examining:
1) How our food system (the way we produce, transport, and consume food) is responsible for over a quarter of all greenhouse gas emissions.
2) How we can take action, both individually and as Catholic communities, to reduce our damaging “foodprints” on our common home.
3) How we can make food choices that are sustainable, less wasteful, and just.
- Jillian Semaan, Food and Environment Program Director, Earth Day Network
- Kelly Moltzen MPH, RDN, CDN, Convener, Interfaith Public Health Network and member, OFS-USA Ecumenical Interfaith Committee
- Sarah James, Equal Exchange Action Forum member
1) Extra slides on Fair Trade Authenticity (Link).
2) Food and Climate Strike Flyer (Link)
3) CRS Partnership Resource: (Link)
4) Equal Exchange resources (Link)
5) EAT Lancet Summary Report (Link)