Protagonists for Transformation: Young Catholic Leaders for Climate Justice
In this webinar four Catholic young adults take part in a moving and spirit-filled conversation about:
1) What climate justice means to them.
2) How their faith and/or spirituality informs their work for climate justice.
3) How they imagine their lives in a climate-changed world.
4) What they desire in their relationships with people from other generations, especially older ones, as they confront the climate crisis.
5) Their dreams for the church.