This set of Homily Helps includes the 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th Sundays of Easter (Cycle C) and the The Ascension of the Lord (Cycle C).
Includes 5th Sunday of Lent, Palm Sunday, Easter Sunday, and 2nd Sunday of Easter
Resources for the Advent Season:
1) Advent Calendar 2021-Daring to Hope
Inspired by past Lenten Calendars from the Archdiocese of Washington Care for Creation Committee and Interfaith Power & Light (DC.MD.NoVA), Immaculate Conception Catholic Church in Durham, has produced an Advent Calendar with daily ideas for spiritual reflection and actions to care for the poor and our common home.
This set of Homily Helps includes 2nd Sunday of Advent, the Feast of the Immaculate Conception, 3rd Sunday of Advent, 4th Sunday of Advent, Christmas, and the Feast of the Holy Family.
Includes 3rd, 4th, 5th, Sundays of Lent and Annunciation and Palm Sunday
The theme for this year's Season of Creation is "A home for all? Renewing the Oikos of God". Please visit the ecumenical Season of Creation website for resources and information of how you and your community can participate in the Season of Creation. For Catholic resources go here and for the 2021 Celebration Guide go here.
A motivational, inspirational, and instructional webinar with a fantastic group of Catholic creation care champions!
Webinar gives you:
1) Concrete ideas and innovative examples for how to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Earth Day and the 5th anniversary of Laudato Si”.
2) Information on how other parishes, schools, dioceses, and religious communities have set Laudato Si’ into action.
3) Resources that are available to help you plan for Earth day and Laudato Si' at 5.
Bulletin blurbs from the St. Thomas More Care for Creation Ministry in St. Paul, MN.
An information-packed webinar examining:
1) How our food system (the way we produce, transport, and consume food) is responsible for over a quarter of all greenhouse gas emissions.
2) How we can take action, both individually and as Catholic communities, to reduce our damaging “foodprints” on our common home.
3) How we can make food choices that are sustainable, less wasteful, and just.